Monday, February 9, 2009

What do people do before tests

Before tests, what do people do? Do they study? Do they linger and try to forget about the test or do they panic?
I like the second option. Usually they studying is already done in class. Unless the test involves memorization like the knowledge of capitals or something like that. Normally, when I take a test, I just use common sense and the knowledge that I picked up from class. And so far, the technique has worked perfectly for me in every school except for the hard ones. It seems that I only need one look under pressure and I do fine. This is why when I get a bad grade, I gripe over it more than normal people do, because I keep wondering that if I had studied some more, I wouldʼve done much better. Luckily that has happened only a handful of times so I am confident that my technique works better than 4 hours of studying, taking notes and memorization put together, you just need to be determined and have a large capacity for knowledge intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment